Monday, July 14, 2014

In Your Heart


When I need, when I want, it’s a disguise, a front


I no longer kneel to the needs of others


I have a need that’s been neglected, and it’s been long I suffered.


Are you there to make the sacrifice? No there’s none, none other


 No longer your savior, your anecdote, your mockery to satiate your soul


I excavate myself from your presence; your mischief has taken its toll


I’d like to be around, when the feelings turn real, when the cataclysms start to spiral


And your wounds can’t be healed. Is this hatred or justification, for the things you’ve done?


Or is it a slap in the face from the only person who could tell you, you’re done.


You’ll search for a replacement, one to suit your needs.


But after time and time again you’ll notice the blood you’ve lost from the consecutive heart bleeds.


Maybe then you’ll realize that hearts are precious and you should take care….


But when you realize that moment…they’ll be no one there..

No comments:

Post a Comment