Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Maya2Verse3

I settled down on the hallowed ground veterans found
Wrote scriptures that'll flight, the minute I write.
Not many times can the upright and just in cause
Put limitations on the wicked in these concrete halls
Already set, A runway, concourse jets, and that pale horse rider with the first name death.
These are the times individuals rise and cities bomb
The battle leaves Middle Earth as written by John
I'm in a hail storm, the outcome? Written in tongues, claiming victory the same day I lost by one
Too many come, rejected when their entering home. Like that land that was paid for, The Blood of the Lamb.
Do what I can until my maker says "A job well done."
Very few will enter here, "I know, many will come"
I'm destined here by the prodigal son, until the seals open balancing drums
These are the Last Days, One...

No comments:

Post a Comment