Thursday, August 9, 2012

Creativity Peaks

Creativity peaks

Creativity peaks as these malnourished breathe their underwater life stream.

A dream with highs and lows twist and turns burns in the eyes of those who sin.

Fellow kin analyze the friendly skies as I watch mythical creatures fly by.

One says “ride the blue stallion”, so I board.... and we cascade away deep in these

Dark mountain caves where servants become masters and rich men become slaves.

Poets hang graven images from their walls and our steps for mankind won’t faze them at all.

So as I burrow down in this hurt and sullen town, I seek the things which we lost… they’re now found.

Someday the world will quote me as the one who freed the children’s sound.

The one found, those who once frowned, grieved, been imprisoned, but now are unbound.

Time capsules are overflowing, and only way to stop where we are heading is to determine where we’re going.

The metropolitan of heaven is descending and fast growing. In other words we let go of the things we

cherish and love holdin’. Silence is a sickness, but they say it’s golden. So I repent and Lord I apologize,

and ask that you still open up the skies and see the real me and know what I left behind was a disguise.....

No comments:

Post a Comment