Friday, February 6, 2015

Forever is Real



I’m amazed at your touch, you’re a gem to be seen
When I sing soft melodies does your memory ring?
Back to the times when our eyes used to dream
About the heaven before us and the future we’d bring

Well honey I feel, forever’s real and bliss is free
And I know that, our love was real and forever free

Maybe the days turn to nights just to enhance the mood
Maybe your love still remembers my beat
Maybe when you stare at the moon and tears fall at your feet
Is it then that you feel my heat?

 Well honey I feel, forever’s real and bliss is free
And I know that, our love was real and forever free

So I’m here just writing this song for you
While you’re on the other end texting me
Why do we play these games? Why is the bond so strong?
Dangerous love, oh dangerous love……

Well honey I feel, forever’s real and we’ll never be
And I know that, our love was real and now it’s a memory…

No comments:

Post a Comment