Friday, February 27, 2015

God Walk

As I walk through these times, I'm showing malicious apparitions pardoned by the Spirit of God, here's my conviction
Listen by the water and teach the Holy sons and daughters, orders that we try to maintain, I can't feel,
Heavens coinciding with more hate the world's providing, shining but they're blinding the cause, I should be eyeing my walk,
Instead of lining the chalk, with Holy Scriptures
Depicted from different contradictions, fictions and non fictions
Mixing this simple purpose we surface with new relations
Make it or didn't make it
Prostrated and consecrated, for the cross my body is lost
I can measure, there's none better to weather the weather man whatever
We're here with a reverent fear
My mind travels, through mind babble we walk cattle slaughtered in blood fountains
We move mountains, still counting, herds, who did you hear shouting?
The wilderness is calling your name, I know you're hearing me

No comments:

Post a Comment