Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Heaven

Oh heaven, where have you been?I found you, only to get lost again.I'm tied to you, I lied to you, that won't happen again.There's no such thing as a simple friend wink emoticon
I'm as complex as it gets. I'm a quiet storm.But a shelter from the cold, my embrace is warm.I'll catch you when you fall, and through it all, I'll be there, every time you call.Oh heaven, where have you been? Do you feel alive my friend? Do you still feel my touch? Do you miss me much?Still feel my embrace now that I'm not there? Can you still feel the weight of my stare? Can you imagine my caress? Does it make you smile? You naughty little captor, such Grace and style.If I didn't know it was heaven, it would feel like a sin. So tell me, oh heaven, where have you been?

No comments:

Post a Comment