Thursday, July 30, 2015

The Day Begins

As I rise from my slumber, I embrace the day.
I don't know if the sun will shine or the sky will fall, but that's okay to say.
What I do know, is that challenges may come, I'll conquer them, still smile because I'm a great actor. It's either that or I'm content in knowing, what doesn't kill me, builds character.
If we went through the day with nothing going wrong, would we still be able to write that heartfelt song?
Could we smile through the tears?
Could we remember those years?
That we savored what life gave us and we lost our fears.
Take this day, as a blessing let's say.
It may twist and turn, but In life we learn.
What's my lesson this session?
Victory or defeat? You can't ever lose, following a path, with a Light upon your feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment