Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Visions

“Visions”

Here’s the balance to the equation
I’m the seeker of truth
I’ve held office in every station
Since I’ve held my nerve…
I’ve reached the curve of contradictions, false truths and conniptions
And tried to sort through the mayhem
But I’m seeking the lost.
The cost of a medic, the sutures and antiseptic,
Couldn’t mend the life scar inflicted by Christ
Those who lose their life will win it, and a message to the cynics,
My unfinished memoirs can open my past.
On the brink of insanity, the Lifestreams draining
Those captured in the maelstrom are feigning their sleep.
The awake to the wails of sirens, alarms and bells
And drift through the confusion; the illusion of peace.
It’s all vain glory, and I’ve observed it all.
From construction to destruction, the rise and the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment