Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Maps in Space


“Maps in Space”

The summer’s heat…Soaking Wet
My mind recoils to something dead
As I wade through the mine fields
I connect the dots in space

Impressions seep…deep in thought
Astral travels, the mind gets lost
Pagan rituals soothe the mainstream
As the queen remodels the door

Different views…I can’t see
Trapped in 3rd person, so hard to breathe
Blackness crawls through the valleys deep
And the angels continue to war

Forest screams…sheltered beast
Jesus hand, the winds are ceased
Lightning calls, the hidden paths restored
As the king remodels the door

Kingdom come…thy will be done
Satan scoffs…the shepherds run
Trumpets sound, sounds of armor clash
I connect the dots in space

The leopards speak…cheetah’s dance
The image blurs the shamans’ trance
The castle echoes, sunlight sets the tone
I digress in life alone….

No comments:

Post a Comment