Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Climax

The Climax 


If you ever thought you were alone in this world

 If ever, your thoughts brought me near the nights you were alone,

 If ever, you remember, your heart beat next to mine 

Remember, our souls are connected and if that doesn’t 

give you peace of mind, Remember my touch, my breath

 in your ear, My hand caressing your thigh, the pulling

 your hair, Remember how I make you wet…anytime I 

decide to, The way I take control and slide myself inside

 you, Remember how you’d moan and call my name, 

The way we’d enjoy our role-playing games. If you’re

 there already and these words have you entranced,

 Slowly, slide your hand inside your pants. 

Feel me; summon me as if I were there, Hear my deep

 voice telling you to touch here and there, 

Go faster baby, faster until I causes you pain! 

Then climax love, while screaming my name….

3 comments:

  1. Damn... better than Usher's song and that's my shit! Wow

    ReplyDelete
  2. That my love was nice, i want more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That I may have to print out, beautiful and moving!

    ReplyDelete