Thursday, May 24, 2012

Farewells And Goodbyes

Farewells and Goodbyes

As the sun rises over the ocean…Breezes… that come in whispers saying the name…, I have come…now that I’m gone...Lost in the wind that traces over…over the notion that we’re meant to be.
I see a lifelong memory…trapped in the patience of miscalculated fortune. I’ve awakened, now only to see the things I hold dear to me gone in a whimsical desire I can’t contain.
My emotions are distraught but I hold strong believing in you. My love I can’t take the future without you.
Without the essence of you encompassing my lifelong dreams…you own them…touch me my dear in your thoughts…In the wading shadows of passion.
Look to the west my dear where the sun always shows its fortune. My life belongs to you and my heart is wrapped up in the embrace of your smile.
Can you touch the sun? Can you understand the elliptical motion of our wanting? Are you here?
Without you I’m a ball of fire traveling alone in a black hole without direction. A brilliance of light that exudes passion in its purest form. Alone I understand the revolutions of our love and design them to my own perfect shape in the wilderness.
Make mention of our love when all hope is gone…when the world needs a blue diamond with flawless beauty to maintain its orbit. It’s you my love…always you….
I’m not leaving you…not saying farewell…Not saying goodbye….our power is too strong for the world and its useless depravity to get to. We’re guarded by inhuman forms of power and passion….
A bind of trust and truce that we hold high like a beacon of belief…belief in a better sun…a better life…a better view overlooking those who don’t believe.
My heart is a pathway for you to stroll down…. A maze that’s excites at every turn…a voice of hope and reason as you wear your gown of pureness and parade through my life stream.
At the end you feel my presence and see a hand waiting for you to touch it with the understanding of home…welcome home my dear.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, very deep, I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ran across your blog & I'm reading thru, did you leave her for some reason? What would possess you to leave her with the way you write about her? Yet you seem to be leaving & wanting her to still hold onto your relationship? Isn't that cruel? Romantic and heartbreaking at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a point where I had to leave but still loved her and wanted her to recall how much I actually did love her.

      Delete
  3. It's deep and meaningful. I love it.

    ReplyDelete